This Sunday, November 23rd, is a bit different from the usual. We will be having a “Meet and Greet” time with our hosts from the Episcopal Church starting at 11:00 a.m. As a result of this, our schedule for the morning will be as follows:
• There will be no discussion group. Instead we will use the time for setting up food and beverages to share with the Episcopalian Congregation.
• Our service will follow the completion of the set up.
• Our service will be a short talk on Thankfulness, by Scott Wagner, followed by Fellowship participation for anyone who would like to share their “Thankfulness” stories.
• Service will end at 11:00am so we can share time and refreshments with the Episcopalian Congregation.
• Please, if you are able, bring a treat to share, such as something sweet, savory, or a beverage.