Dear Members and Friends,
Your Fellowship Board is coming to you for support in broadening our presence and furthering our mission to “offer a forum for religious freedom and the pursuit of knowledge, to extend spiritual fellowship to all people, and to provide a place of renewal to foster a life of community, awareness and action.”
Please review the enclosed 2018-19 draft budget documents explaining our hopes for UUFKC.
This coming year, with your help, we are planning on:
- Becoming re-certified as a Welcoming Congregation for lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual, and questioning/queer friends and members.
- Continuing our all ages fun Fellowship Nights with games, food, crafts and music.
- Hosting thoughtful and interesting speakers at our Sunday worship services to support the pursuit of knowledge and spiritual fellowship among all people.Launching the Our Whole Lives (OWL) program which is nationally recognised holistic lifespan sexuality education program
- Upgrading our hearing assistance technology
- Improving the welcoming atmosphere of our Fellowship Hall with new signs, banners and furniture.
- Purchasing sustainable fair-trade coffee for our coffee hour gatherings
In order to see all of our dreams realized, we are asking for a 27% increase in pledges from last year! We are optimistic because of increased membership. We hope that you will be able to make a substantial pledge enabling our Fellowship to continue serving each other and growing our presence in our community.
Should you have any questions or would like to discuss pledging, please call any of the board members listed below!
Please download and read more about our budget and plans:
You can Print and mail in the pledge form, above. Please make checks payable to UUFKC 2018-19 and send checks to PO Box 391, Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601