UUFKC is seeking a qualified individual to serve as the office manager for our growing fellowship. Please send your completed application and resume to PO box 391, Klamath Falls, OR 97601. Questions: email@example.com
Approximately 5 hours per week. $11/ hour. Job description below.
Bookkeeping for Fellowship, Managing Fellowship Communication
- Pick up Mail from post office box; sort & distribute as appropriate to Board and Committee boxes
- Deposit collections to Umpqua Bank and keep records.
- Maintain & update Membership list (in concert with Membership Committee chair), finance reports, and master calendar (in concert with worship committee).
- Update Facebook and social media to advertise services and events, and as requested by Board & Committee Chairs
- Email Weekly “Faith Brief” blurb to newspaper & membership by midweek.
- Email volunteers to remind them of their commitments
- Check klamathuu gmail account, responding to or forwarding to committees or board.
- Respond to any google voicemail.
- Processing timesheets.
- Email Monthly Newsletter and weekly reminders (This week at UUFKC)
- Update Website As Needed
- Prepare Income/Expense Statement and give to Treasurer for Board Meetings
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Send out Pledge update letters
- Maintain our registration with the UUA
- Order W-2 forms and 1096 form from IRS in the Fall
- Prepare and mail out W-2 for each employee in January
- Distribute Pledge Forms and Letters to all Members (under direction of Stewardship)
- Distribute thank you letter to all pledgers (under direction of Stewardship)
- Attend monthly board meeting
Other duties as directed.
- Familiar with Facebook and WordPress
- Familiar with Mailchimp or similar newsletter software
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive/Google suite
- Familiarity with ChurchSoft is a bonus.
- Good writing skills.
- Finance skills
- UU experience preferred