We need a Coffee Host/Greeter Coordinator. If you are interested in this volunteer position, please contact a board member, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffee Host/Greeter Coordinator job description
- Recruit a volunteer to perform the following duties each Sunday. Act as Host/Greeter if no one volunteers.
- Notify Communications Coordinator of who volunteers and any changes so she can update the calendar.
Sunday Host/Greeter duties:
- Arrive no later than 9:15
- Bring a snack or baked goodies for about 20 people to share after the service.
- Set up coffee and refreshments table. Start coffee at 9:30 am and again at 10:30 am.
- Greet people as they arrive: introduce yourself to newcomers, encourage all to wear nametags and welcome all
- Clean up coffee supplies. The Set-Up Person is available to help you. Wash mugs in Episcopal kitchen, or take mugs home to your own dishwasher.